Gulet Sea Breeze offers much more than a nautical vacation, it will provide memories to last a lifetime. This vessel was specifically selected by its captain, Luka Šabić, for charters along the Dalmatian coast. Every aspect of Gulet Sea Breeze has been meticulously enhanced to provide its guests with a wonderful vacation experience.
Built in 2018, Sea Breeze is 28 meters long and has 6 guest cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. There are five double bed cabins and one twin bed cabin on board. Every cabin is air conditioned and equipped for absolute comfort, providing privacy and ample storage space. Inside of this exceptional vessel, you will find a spacious salon with a wooden dining table and a seating area, ideal when a period of rest is needed from a sunny day.
A large dining table with cushioned lounge seating and chairs on the stern deck is ideal for outdoor dinners and delicious Croatian meals prepared by your private chef. For all those seeking to soak up the sun, you will find a special spot on the bow deck reserved just for you. A sunbathing area with soft mattresses is just what you need.
Enjoy water sports with a wide array of equipment at your disposal including a 6 meter Tender for waterskiing, wakeboarding and tubing rides, a Sea‐Doo, stand-up paddle boards, kayak and snorkel equipment.
Our four crew members will be there with you on board taking care of every detail that will make your sailing holiday special.
A vessel crew of four is lead by Captain Luka Šabić. Luka comes from a seafaring family and has spent his entire life navigating the Adriatic Sea. His earliest maritime experiences were alongside his father, who is a senior-ranking officer in the Croatian Navy. Luka brings a determined and professional approach to managing Sea Breeze, with a deep knowledge of the finesse necessary to create a memorable vacation. On a personal, Luka is a committed husband and caring father to a daughter.
Our captain is supported by our chef, waiter and deckhand who will take care of every detail during the cruise, providing the highest level of service to create memories that will last a life time.
- Built: 2018
- Length: 28 m
- Beam: 6.8 m
- Draft: 3 m
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Deck: teak
- Hull: epoxy laminated wood
- Engines: 2 x FPT Iveco 380 hp
- Generators: 1x21kW, 1x31kW
- Electricity: 24V / 220v
- Tender: Ris Marine 6m with Yamaha 115hp
- WiFi, Satellite TV
- Cabins: 5 double bed cabins and 1 twin bed cabin accommodating 12 guests
- Air conditioning: 24 hours/day
- Cabin Description: ample storage space, 24 V/220v electricity, Satellite TV, Wifi, electronic safe
- Cabin Service: daily cleaning
- Ensuite Accessories: towels, slippers, hair dryer, vanity set, beach towels
- Dates: June 10 - August 26
- Rate: 26.000 € per week
- Dates: May 27 - June 10 and August 26 - September 9
- Rate: 23.000 € per week
- Dates: Prior to May 27 and After September 9
- Rate: 19.000 € per week
- Half Board: 420 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch), 60€ per pax/day
- Full Board: 630 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner), 95€ per pax/day
- Food Options for Children: from 0-2 years of age free of charge; from 2-10 years of age 50% discount, 10-12 years of age 30% discount
- Extra meal charge: 50 € pax
- Beverages on yacht bar by price list - in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board
- All-inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 245 € pax/week, 35€ pax/day
- All inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package - 105 € pax/week, 15€ pax/day
- Beverages completely supplied by clients, cost of beverage service - 800 € week